Inspired by the luxurious look of traditional Mediterranean tiles, without the heavy weight.
Interlock Tile is the last roof you will ever install on your home or development. Interlock Tile is very lightweight, having a dry or wet weight of 70lbs. per 100 sq. ft. This is about 96% lighter than concrete or clay tile. Substantial savings are effected in structural costs for new homes and developments, as truss systems can be designed for less stress and weight loads.
As one of North America’s largest installers of residential metal roofing products, Interlock® has installed thousands of roofs in all climate situations ranging from the extreme cold and ice of Alaska, the summer heat waves of the East Coast, through to the rain forests of the Pacific Northwest. We’re well aware of how unrelenting the weather can be on your roof, and our product is tested and designed to endure even the most challenging weather conditions.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Energy Star® Rated
- CRRC Rated Product (Cool Roof Rating Council)
- Hail Resistance; Exceeds UL Standard 2218 Class 4, Impact Standard for Impact Resistance
- Alunar® Coating embedded with TEFLON® surface protector
- Affordable. Premium look, standard cost Introductory pricing is available
- Curbside appeal
- Weather and wind resistant
- Low maintenance
- 10 designer colors
- Superior strength / Durability
- Non-combustible “Class A” Fire Rated available
- No more cracking or splitting
- Hidden Fastener connection system